42 FREE Tips to Grow Your Avon Business!
I ran across these tips somewhere long ago I can't remember where. There are some good ideas here,
the important point is to be creative and think of any and all ways to get the word out. Remember your brochure is
your store front, all your inventory is there, the more people that see your products the more sales you'll make!
advantage of the advertising of others.
2. Call others about
their ads and offer them your service.
3. Post flyers in
4. Leave catalogs at beauty salons and nail
5. Wear a badge.
6. Wear buttons.
bake sales with a fund raiser.
8. Let your bank know what the
deposit is for. Give the teller a catalog.
View more gifts at Zazzle.
10. Hang a flyer inside a bathroom stall door.
11. Always have a catalog in your car or
12. Use bumper stickers.
13. Let everyone you ever
worked with know what you do.
14. Make a goal to give out a
certain number of cards per day.
15. Hand out your business card
with all transactions each day. Always ask for a business card in
16. Free lunch drawings. Put your card in fish bowls.
17. Get a restaurant to sponsor your drawing.
your business card.
19. Use your card as a bookmark in the
library books. Leave them in the books when you return them.
Instead of tear flyers use your business card at the bottom of the
21. Look for bulletin boards and leave a flyer.
Hang a sign on your car window about your business.
Dream shop on e-bay
24. Fundraiser Car Washes--stop in and tell
them of your fundraiser.
25. Put up catalogs in all waiting
26. Join a club or network group.
27. Corporate Gift Giving.
Offer your product.
↑ Grab this Headline Animator
28. Leave a lead box in businesses
you go to a lot.
29. Go door to door--introduce yourself and
30. Look on the internet for new bulletin boards
to post your product.
31. Fast food, where the Moms are.
Always keep flyers with you to hand out.
33. Former Business
34. Former Customers
35. Go to garage sales.
Give them flyers to pass out for you. Offer a gift incentive.
36. Wear a name tag to the grocery store.
37. Home Shows
38. Home Owner Association. Put an ad in their paper.
College newspapers and bulletin boards.
40. Hospital waiting
rooms--Always leave a catalog.
41. Always wear a logo to the
42. Do cross-promotions with other businesses
As you can see there are many ways for you to "get the word out there", there is no being timid here.
If you're serious about building your Avon business you need to be on top of it and that includes the marketing of your business.
I suggest you make an effort to add to this list, think of your own ideas and put them to work, some will work better than others (some won't work at all
but you won't know until you try".
The pages below are my links to assist you.
Business or Hobby
A Winning Attitude